Broken Arrow: Western Movie, Book, TV, and History Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best On Old West Film, Book, TV, And Old West History Discussions

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Staff members
Broken Arrow Forum Rules & Regulations I_icon_minitimeby Laramie Wed Feb 08, 2023 5:26 pm

» Character and supporting actors
Broken Arrow Forum Rules & Regulations I_icon_minitimeby Laramie Sat May 07, 2022 2:37 am

» Meet our Staff Members
Broken Arrow Forum Rules & Regulations I_icon_minitimeby Laramie Tue May 03, 2022 6:19 am

» TV WESTERNS ON DVD
Broken Arrow Forum Rules & Regulations I_icon_minitimeby Laramie Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:06 pm

» December 31 Birthday Wishes
Broken Arrow Forum Rules & Regulations I_icon_minitimeby Laramie Fri Dec 31, 2021 1:49 pm

» Robert Conrad
Broken Arrow Forum Rules & Regulations I_icon_minitimeby Laramie Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:14 am

» Richard Devon
Broken Arrow Forum Rules & Regulations I_icon_minitimeby bronco Mon Aug 24, 2020 10:38 am

» Western-heavy John Doucette
Broken Arrow Forum Rules & Regulations I_icon_minitimeby Laramie Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:49 pm

» 1940s western movies
Broken Arrow Forum Rules & Regulations I_icon_minitimeby Laramie Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:52 am

» Kirk Douglas Centennial
Broken Arrow Forum Rules & Regulations I_icon_minitimeby Chain Lightning Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:36 am

» FORTHCOMING & RECENT RELEASES
Broken Arrow Forum Rules & Regulations I_icon_minitimeby tomgoldrup Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:38 pm

» Restoration
Broken Arrow Forum Rules & Regulations I_icon_minitimeby Bullfrogb Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:05 pm

» Johnny Mack Brown
Broken Arrow Forum Rules & Regulations I_icon_minitimeby cap123ny Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:06 am

» WARNER ARCHIVE COLLECTION VOLUME 8 MONOGRAM COWBOY COLLECTION
Broken Arrow Forum Rules & Regulations I_icon_minitimeby Stagecoach Tue May 13, 2014 5:20 pm

» tv westerns in colour (color) !
Broken Arrow Forum Rules & Regulations I_icon_minitimeby chris Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:44 am

Broken Arrow Forum Rules & Regulations

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
indiangirl
Admin
indiangirl

Broken Arrow Forum Rules & Regulations Empty
PostSubject: Broken Arrow Forum Rules & Regulations   Broken Arrow Forum Rules & Regulations I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 2:42 am

TO ALL ASPIRING MEMBERS OF THE OLD WEST FORUM

If you are interested in becoming a member of this Forum, please read this introduction carefully, and spend some time absorbing the important rules which follow.

The people who have worked to create this magnificent Forum are Western fanatics. We've also learned a lot during these past years about how the internet works, and we've had experience in how Forum's such as ours can be abused. Before applying for membership, we would urge you to ask yourself the following questions, and try to answer them honestly:

1. Are you a Western fanatic?

2. Is your love of the Western, in all its forms - movies, TV, and books - sincere?

3. Do you feel that you have something valid to offer other Members of the Forum?

4. Or do you simply have a genuine desire to learn about this important subject?

If you experience any hesitation in answering these questions, we would ask you politely, to read no further. If your answers are YES, then please read on.

Below you will find a list of very strict rules, which we abide by rigidly. But before reading them we'd like you to know that we take our subject very seriously. This Forum was created for reading and posting, not for casual entertainment scanning, or boredom purposes. Should we decide that you are qualified for membership, we will want to hear your views, but we will expect them to be delivered constructively. We're not interested in throw-away, one-sentence posts, we want you to "think before you speak", and if you have nothing to say then don't say anything.

Our subject is Westerns, and apart from related genre areas, this is the only subject we want to hear from you about. We're not interested in your personal life, your likes and dislikes, and day-to-day problems. Restrict your opinions to Westerns.

In order to enjoy our Forum you do not have to be an authority on Westerns; a strong interest, a desire to learn, is all you require.

FORUM RULES

1. This Forum is comprised of good people and we treat each other respectfully. Bad manners in the form of overly-cynical, snide, malicious, hurtful comments is unacceptable. The Forum policy for this is is one of zero tolerance.

2. Although there are places in our Forum for other movie genres, our main reason for "being" is the discussion of Westerns in all its forms. All post must be subject-oriented. In other words, we are not interested in who you drove to the lake with for your picnic on Labour Day!

3. Political discussions are unacceptable.

4. Religious discussions are unacceptable.

5. The use of bad language (swear words) in any form is unacceptable.

6. Advertising is strictly not allowed.

7. Although we appreciate that there will be occasional exceptions, the continuous use of "throw away" one sentence postings is unacceptable. These contribute nothing to this Forum, they clog it up, are counter-productive, habit-forming... and very boring to read.

8. We live in an age of Political Correctness, but being PC is not a criteria for this Forum. Some of our members lean towards Political Incorrectness, but this can be done tactfully, and respectfully. Crass Political Incorrectness will not be tolerated.

PLEASE NOTE THAT MEMBERSHIP OF THIS FORUM CAN BE TERMINATED WITHOUT EXPLANATION.

Thank you, The Staff
Back to top Go down
https://brokenarrowwestern.forumotion.com
westernnut
Admin
westernnut

PostSubject: Statement   Broken Arrow Forum Rules & Regulations I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 12:08 pm

Pards,
Once we,re all back together,I dont know how long it will take,I,ll give a Staff Statement,an explanation of why we,re here,I think ALL our members need to know what happened,so that it wont happen again.
At this moment in time we have to wait and see if all our invites will be accepted,I,m pretty certain they will be,as I said "some place else",ha! I,ve forgotten already,Whisky/firewater Pards,I,ll be getting in touch with the British Pards,Gerard,Andy,Stan,and Ray.
Davy,westernnut.
Back to top Go down
PrinceOfTheWest

PrinceOfTheWest

PostSubject: Re: Broken Arrow Forum Rules & Regulations   Broken Arrow Forum Rules & Regulations I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 6:49 pm

I agree of the rules and regulations. See ya on the forum!Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Broken Arrow Forum Rules & Regulations   Broken Arrow Forum Rules & Regulations I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Broken Arrow Forum Rules & Regulations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Broken Arrow: Western Movie, Book, TV, and History Discussion :: Western :: Broken Arrow's Rules Do's & Don'ts-
Jump to: