Broken Arrow: Western Movie, Book, TV, and History Discussion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best On Old West Film, Book, TV, And Old West History Discussions

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Staff members
Meet our Staff Members - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Laramie Wed Feb 08, 2023 5:26 pm

» Character and supporting actors
Meet our Staff Members - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Laramie Sat May 07, 2022 2:37 am

» Meet our Staff Members
Meet our Staff Members - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Laramie Tue May 03, 2022 6:19 am

» TV WESTERNS ON DVD
Meet our Staff Members - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Laramie Thu Mar 24, 2022 8:06 pm

» December 31 Birthday Wishes
Meet our Staff Members - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Laramie Fri Dec 31, 2021 1:49 pm

» Robert Conrad
Meet our Staff Members - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Laramie Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:14 am

» Richard Devon
Meet our Staff Members - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby bronco Mon Aug 24, 2020 10:38 am

» Western-heavy John Doucette
Meet our Staff Members - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Laramie Fri Aug 14, 2020 3:49 pm

» 1940s western movies
Meet our Staff Members - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Laramie Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:52 am

» Kirk Douglas Centennial
Meet our Staff Members - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Chain Lightning Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:36 am

» FORTHCOMING & RECENT RELEASES
Meet our Staff Members - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby tomgoldrup Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:38 pm

» Restoration
Meet our Staff Members - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Bullfrogb Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:05 pm

» Johnny Mack Brown
Meet our Staff Members - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby cap123ny Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:06 am

» WARNER ARCHIVE COLLECTION VOLUME 8 MONOGRAM COWBOY COLLECTION
Meet our Staff Members - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby Stagecoach Tue May 13, 2014 5:20 pm

» tv westerns in colour (color) !
Meet our Staff Members - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeby chris Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:44 am

Meet our Staff Members

Go down 
+4
Chain Lightning
Manco
cap123ny
indiangirl
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
indiangirl
Admin
indiangirl

Meet our Staff Members - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Meet our Staff Members   Meet our Staff Members - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 2:17 am

First topic message reminder :

Staff Members would like to welcome you to Broken Arrow.

Staff Members

Administrator- Sandy Scafedi - Westerngal
Administrator- Davy - Westernnut
Newest Administrator- James Mattern- Death Valley Jim

Moderators
Tom- tomgoldrup
Steve-cap123ny
Iain
Ed- Chain Lightning
Tom B.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Updated News: Death Valley Jim has joined our Staff and will a great asset in helping Sandy with the Administration part of the Forum.

Want to know a little about our staff - Read below
Read below:

Last edited by westerngal on Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:11 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://brokenarrowwestern.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Laramie

PostSubject: Re: Meet our Staff Members   Meet our Staff Members - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2022 8:04 pm

I guess like Lonesome Dove they will keep it going. Shouldnt be long before all are on dvd. If not already.
Back to top Go down
Laramie

PostSubject: Re: Meet our Staff Members   Meet our Staff Members - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2022 10:26 pm

Well Tom im stumped. I tried everything i know to direct people to us and maybe bring old ones back. I left our url on youtube western videos. I thought maybe the Radio shows might work. And i just knew for sure the other genres thread would bring them back. But alas,curses,foiled again.
I guess its just you and me pardner. But i dont mind being a faithful sidekick.
Back to top Go down
tomgoldrup
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Meet our Staff Members   Meet our Staff Members - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2022 2:38 am

I guess two is better than none and Bronco and Iain have posted also...and Art Pepper....so maybe it is still five guns to the border.  Just watched over the past two nights eight episodes of the old Range Rider series and tonight watched a couple of episodes of The Restless Gun and a Schlitz Playhouse of "Trails End" with Dick Powell and Lee Van Cleef from back in 1953. Also watched one of my favorite westerns, "The Streets of Laredo" with William Holden, Macdonald Carey, Mona Freeman, William Bendix, Ray Teal and Alphonso "I don't need no stinkin' badges" Bedoya. Also had Clem Bevans....I kind of think he was born an old man as he seemed to be old in the 1930's and npt change all the way through the 1950's.
Back to top Go down
Laramie

PostSubject: Re: Meet our Staff Members   Meet our Staff Members - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2022 10:39 am

I watch a little Range Ryder from time to time. Dickie Jones was a boys cowboy back in the younger days. I like Streets of Laredo as well and Mona Freemon was one gorgeous woman. Speaking of born old,Walter Brennan seemed like he was 90 when born. By the time Will Sonnett came along he actually looked younger than he did in Sgt. York and others.
Ive been missing bronc. I haven't seen him post in a couple of months. But we shall defend the Alamo......
Back to top Go down
Laramie

PostSubject: Re: Meet our Staff Members   Meet our Staff Members - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2022 1:38 am

Sorry im just posting this Tom. Yes.....i have watched it 3 times since we started this conversation. I just cant get over the acting and emotion Jim brought to it. Im not good at words, heartfelt is the only think i can conjure up and that word has a wide range of how it struck me. And again,to remember all those lines is astounding. Now i have to watch it again or it will burn on my mind til i do. If i were a film critic i would have to give it 5 thumbs up.
Back to top Go down
tomgoldrup
Admin
tomgoldrup

PostSubject: Re: Meet our Staff Members   Meet our Staff Members - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2022 2:41 am

Thanks for the nice words about our film. Jim appreciated your compliment too. It was a great experience working with Ray and Jim on this project and with a cast made up almost of family members. Really the only four that are not connected to the family were Jeff Greenwalt as Charlie (the poet's friend who comes in near the end), Jaden Jensen who played the boy hat was touched by the poet and changed his ways and he two fiddle players. Jim and I have worked a lot with Jeff on stage and in an on-line comedy series he produced; Jaden was a boy Ray knew at church; and the fiddle players were a father and son and the father (James "Fingers" Shupe) is a good friend and well known fiddle player. So it was a lot of fun .... and hard work too. We sent our friend Morgan Woodward a dvd of the film and he asked if Jim had a teleprompter for all that dialogue. He was amazed Jim did it all from memory. Thanks for the compliments, it is always nice to know someone appreciated our work.

Last edited by tomgoldrup on Tue May 03, 2022 3:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tomgoldrup
Admin
tomgoldrup

PostSubject: Re: Meet our Staff Members   Meet our Staff Members - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2022 2:56 am

Hey Laramie --- Just in case the western forum ever disappears here is my email as I would like to keep in touch.  tomgoldrup44@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
Laramie

Laramie

PostSubject: Re: Meet our Staff Members   Meet our Staff Members - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2022 6:19 am

Thanks Tom. I would like to keep in touch as well. My email is. qlentz@protonmail.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet our Staff Members   Meet our Staff Members - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meet our Staff Members
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3